The next day, one of the agents I’d marked as closed, emailed me asking if the book was still available. I responded that it was and she asked if I had time for a phone call to talk about it. We talked a few days later for over an hour and it was great….but it wasn’t an offer, it was another R&R. Still, it re-energized me to write a new draft which I finished in a month. A few days before I finished the draft, one of the agents I queried in my last batch responded with a standard full request. I tried not to get my hopes up since my full request rate was about 50% but I still wasn’t getting offers. I briefly explained about the non-exclusive R&R and asked her if she could wait a few days for the new draft, and she was fine with that.